top of page
Basic Quran Recitation
This course offers a 6-month basic learning of Quran recitation that utilises the innovative Neuro Nadi technique. It is suitable for all individuals, regardless of their ability and background.
In this programme, students will learn the following:
- Identifying and pronouncing the 29 hijaiyyah letters
- Properly pronouncing the letters with short vowel signs (fathah, kasrah, dhommah)
- Reciting the letters with double vowels (tanween)
- Recognising and utilising long vowels (madd signs)
- Reciting the letters with the sukoon sign
- Becoming proficient in reciting double consonant (shaddah)
This programme incorporates the technique of reading together with an 'aided learning tool' that stimulates both the right and left brain functions, actively engaging learners' sight, hearing, speech, and movements. This approach has been proven effective in helping students achieve a deliberate and unhurried recitation (tarteel) that gives each hijaiyyah letter its due right.
Upon completion of the Basic Quran Recitation course, students will be awarded a certificate of participation and will progress to the Intermediate Quran Recitation course.
bottom of page